18 May 2005

Utterly Unproductive

Today is one of those days where I ask myself, "What the heck am I doing here doing nothing?!?"

Starting with the lab class today, I lazed around without much of an aim although I tried hard to focus myself. I have some very important work to do over the next few days, but my mind doesn't seem to be very co-operative. Is this a side-effect of consuming those ginseng that helped me so much yesterday? I surely hope not. The minor diarrhea I had this afternoon worsened the situation.

In some totally unrelated entertainment news, Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith is getting some very good reviews. This is a major relief. After all, if George doesn't get it right this time, he might have to come up with Episode 3.5.

Also, one of my favourite female singers, Kylie Minogue, was diagnosed with breast cancer. As a result, her Australian and Asian legs of the Showgirl concert has been postponed. I pity the fans who queued up and fought over the tickets. Poor suckers. I'd have more compassion for her if not for my current infatuation with Gwen Stefani.

No comments: