17 May 2005

Tired, Tired, Pain, Tired, Tired....

That pretty much sums up how I felt today. Woke up at 5am, did some research, slept again at 6.30, woke up again at 8.10, had second breakfast, and then went to help open the counter for the society exhibition at 9. Lots of carrying heavy stuff reminded me of my muscle aches from the many days of physical exertion. After my first class finished at 12, I stayed around the camp counter till 4. In between those 4 hours I had to solve a crisis regarding my camp banner. I was reminded of the adage:

"Shit happens."


Thankfully, I managed to resolve it with the help of another committee. I also remembered another saying at that point:

"No man is an island"


At 4, I dragged my tired body to my last class of the day, where I sneaked in a 5 minute nap in between. Through all this, there was one thing that kept me recharged - ginseng. That specific type of ginseng is famous for enhancing vitality, and I immediately became a fan today. Although I realized how tired I am, my mind is as fresh as ever. I attribute it to the ginseng drink I had once in a while throughout the whole day.

But a tired body remains that - tired. I can feel a sorethroat coming on, and if I don't sleep early tonight to fully recharge, I may have to go through another week of antibiotics. I'm too busy now to write up about the Malacca trip, so I'll get that up later.

No comments: