11 May 2005

Slaves on Auction

So that's what you call a Slave Auction.

As I walked back from a very tiring game of badminton, I saw an acquaintance who attended the whole event. I asked him what the auction was all about.

Apparently, if you donate RM10 (or higher depending on the person), you will get to ask a member of the college Administration to perform on stage. He or she could be asked to sing, dance, bla bla bla.... Very boring stuff, you know.

My acquaintance said that this was totally different from the Slave Auction held in another private college. Students will bid for other female students to become their 'slave' for an hour. Generally, it's like being a maid to you, but of course, sexual favours and fantasies are out of the question. But that still sounds more fun than what we had here.

At any rate, it was all for a good cause. It is to raise funds for a young cancer patient.

I donated a few ringgit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why sex slave is out of question? There are a few male students of mine, I would not mind having them cleaning my house in nude...