04 May 2005

Heat & Laughter

It is indeed scorching here, and in many places around Malaysia. I
don't remember a period that was as hot as this for any prolonged
period of time. Coupled with the fact that I do not have
air-conditioning in my room, I have to cool myself by taking showers.
If I'm unlucky, the water will be warm as well.

I went to class, and was happy to see that my ex-classmates from
Computer Science will be studying with us. It has been almost a year
since we studied together, and we do make a dynamic and funny bunch.

Speaking of funny, our lecturer for that course, Ms. K, has taught us
before. She is a nice lady from India, but because of that, her accent
differs pretty wildly from ours. She never fails to make me chuckly
every other sentence as she pronounces simple words in awkward ways.
For example, "lab" sounds like larp" and "syllabus" sounds like
"c-lah-burst'. I guess you just have to hear it for yourself to be
able to laugh!

Gosh, I'm tired, but I'll fit some time to play a little King of
Fighters on my emulator. Sure, it's illegal! So?

No comments: