19 May 2005

Lunch and Styrofoam = A Happy Pair

For the whole of this week, my lunch is usually packed in styrofoam boxes and eaten at the camp counter. I am usually on duty from 2 to 4, so I don't have much choice but to stay there. In fact, I was out of my room from 8.20am till 5.15pm today. I have another meeting tonight to discuss over the society's events for this Wesak.

I don't have an 8am class on Thursdays, but I went early to meet up with my group mates to rehearse our presentation later at 10. However, we spent so much time compiling the documentation that, by the time we finished, it was already 10.01am. We decided to just try our luck and talk crap, a specialty among all students here. Luckily, the presentation was postponed and instead, the lab demonstrator showed us the actual components of the things we were supposed to research for. We were quite disappointed that it was postponed, as we panicked so much over it, but were later proud as he commended our group as the first to produce a documentation.

I'm soaking in my own sweat... better go take a shower.

No comments: