04 May 2005

Obligatory first post

And so it begins.

I'm not a big fan of diaries, especially public ones, but I think I'll give this 'blog' thing a go. My previous personal website has been left to rot due to the fact that it was too difficult to post new stuff. But I recently took my old Palm IIIxe out of retirement, and via a free service called AvantBlog, I am now able to write posts into it and have it uploaded automatically the next time I synchronize my Palm. That is indeed a godsend, and I just feel so strongly about so many things.

I have always loved to write. On my travels, I usually keep a journal so that I won't have to rely on my memory too much. I used to write some fiction until my studies sucked out every last available second I have. Hopefully, I'll be able to polish up my writing skills again via this blog.

My next entry ought to be written via my Palm. I shall explain the title of the blog.

No comments: