13 May 2005

A New Beginning

My back is 80% back to normal, which I'm so thankful for. This is in part to the tip I found online about sleeping postures. I realized that my bed is a torture to sleep in not because of the spring frame, but because of the sagging. The sagging in the middle caused my lower back to straighten out, thus losing its natural curve. In turn, this will cause pain on the lower back. I therefore followed a simple tip given to maintain that natural curve. I took my towel as rolled in lengthwise. I placed it across my bed where my lower back would be. When I finally tested it out, a wave of relieve swept through me as the towel fit perfectly. I had one of my best sleep ever on this bed. It felt a little strange at first, but it was never uncomfortable.

I now have another peculiar habit to explain to inquiring friends, along with my excessive teeth brushing and boring fashion.

No comments: