11 May 2005

The Psychology of Girls

I dislike sitting alone with a girl. Or worse, a group of girls.

In my experience, it takes no more than 5 minutes of chatting with them until they look at me, straight into the eyes, and ask, "You got girlfriend already-ar?"

Since I don't, I employ various Tai Chi evasion techniques, one of which is to discuss the psychology of girls. Being nosy seems to be an inherent part of their genes, I tell them, and hopefully it shuts them up.

However, I usually have to repeat myself as they will go into their next interrogation question, "So, you have any crushes before?"

I'll say, "No."

"What about in your hometown?"

"No."

"In college?"

"No."

"That means you have a crush in your hometown la, since you don't have one in college."

"Huh?"

Which brings me to another superpower that girls have - the ability to link unrelated propositions and come up with new conclusions. Anyone who studied math logic and set theory would definitely go crazy trying to explain a female mind's reasoning.

Of course, I think that whoever majored in math logic and set theory is already crazy.

No comments: