12 May 2005

My... Back... REALLY... Aches...

Arrgghhh....! (x 100)

I woke up this morning to a better back, but one which still hurts a lot when I move around. Feels fine when I'm walking, and it's just when I'm sitting that is causing trouble. This is the worst case of back pain since the first time, and I doubt I'll play badminton with that guy again.

I actually have duty from 12pm - 2pm at the Buddhist Society counter, but I took leave and told them I was not feeling well. So I bought my lunch back and ate in the room. I also used up 1.5 packets of those capsicum plasters and plastered most of my lower back. This is also the first time I used so much for a single application. But now is not the time for frugality, as I have to get back in shape for the weekend.

This Saturday I have to drive down to K.L. to collect stock for the book exhibition next week. I'll try to carry light items as on Sunday I'll be going to Malacca's A Famosa water park. There'll be lots of slides that I want to ride while I still can fit into my swimming trunks, not when I'm 45 and have more health concerns.

Just praying.

No comments: