01 July 2005

New Day, New Month

It's a new month - my blog is 2 months old. More than 200 hits later, I'm surprised I have the resilience to churn out the 20,000 words or so that I have written since May.

Anyway, I was delighted to find out that most of my old friends in Form 6 managed to get a spot in USM Penang. That means that I can still see them during holidays. If all of them left, I would have one less reason to go back to Penang. After all, when you get down to it, Penang is not growing... there's hardly anything new these days.

One friend, however, got her 1st choice, that is, in Sabah. She's flying off today, and I just want to wish Faezah all the best! I understand she is looking forward to it, and I'm glad she's so adventurous. I tell all of them that the college/uni years are one of the best of your lives, so just go and experience it!

Here's to all of them.

No comments: