22 July 2005

Just Cocky

In the third part of a series of lame posts about trivial items in my life, I'm gonna write about the wall hook that won't stick.

OK, just kidding.

I have two tests today, from 2-6pm, and I have barely studied. In fact, I just finished reading another 3 chapters of Harry Potter 6. I wonder why am I so cocky today? Or rather, lately? Is my constant stream of A's giving me false hopes, or am I just too excited about tonight?

Ah, yes. Installation Night is coming! It is going to start at 6.30pm sharp in Seremban, but Buddhist Society is only leaving the college at 6.30pm, which means we'll definitely be late. But what to do, as not all of us could go at the expected time, especially since I have a test. I had earlier contemplated on getting dressed up properly before the test so that I can rush to Seremban once I finish it, but it was generally agreed that we'll go at 6.30pm, so I have time to come back and dress up before the big event.

Earlier, I had high hopes of winning an award for the Youth Camp, which I think went very well and deserved recognition. However, I learned from an inside source that the society would not win an award for the camp, but will win several more for other categories. That was a real bummer, but I'm actually still hyped up about the event because I had participated in most of the other events that have been nominated.

Here's wishing that we'll break our record of 6 awards!

No comments: