31 July 2005

In A Blog Of My Own

I've started reading and exploring other blogs, and there are so many good ones! More importantly, I noticed how this blog doesn't quite resemble other blogs. The usual blog has lots of links, either to articles, older posts, or other blogs. There are also pictures strewn around for good measure.

This blog has very little of all those.

But I'm not concerned. This blog is my work, and I'll keep it however I want to. I do realize, of course, that I'll be able to get more visitors if I traded links with other bloggers and publicized it widely, but as a blogger once said, "I like the fact that a blog is at least semi-private, away from the hectic part of my life. A way of expressing our ideas and feelings without censorship and political correctness..." (Bedtime Stories)

Hey, was that my first link to another blog?

No comments: