11 July 2005

Dark Days

It's barely 5pm, but big dark clouds shroud the area in an enveloping darkness... It feels more like 7pm than 5. I'm already working with the lights on in my room. I really hope it rains hard tonight.

As a school boy, I loved these days. They seem to create a pseudo-realm where night and day has interchanged... or that ultimate evil is taking over the town :P Mostly, I love the strong, cool wind and the impending storm. But there have been times where it didn't rain at all. That's quite a bummer.

I've slowly been introducing this blog to other friends back in my home town, but I've still refrained myself from telling my immediate friends here. I'll do that if I really need to drive up my hit counter, but at this point it's already more than 250, so I don't see any problem in it hitting the 300 mark this month.

And if you've not noticed, there's the new TagBoard in the left column. Feel free to leave a message and comment on the posts. And if possible, leave your e-mail or blog address so I (and others) can get to know you more!

No comments: