11 July 2005

Motivation Level = 100

Surprisingly, I somehow regained my drive to excel this morning. The fact that I slept only 6 hours did not deter me. Well, I usually need 8 for me to excel, so that's quite an achievement. I got up, did my work, and didn't get distracted though I watched a couple of shows during lunch. I folded my clean laundry, mopped the floor, and studied for next day's test.

All that motivation, however, is not helping me in my last minute studies. The test will be so freaking hard as there's so much ground to cover. To help me 'spot' possible questions, I downloaded the past semester exams off the Net and looked through it.

It was WAAAY harder than I thought.

However, salvation came in an unlikely form, when a coursemate told me over dinner that the test is postponed. It was posted on the college e-learning forum, which I rarely log in to. That may mean some extra time for me to study, but it isn't an excuse to slack off.

Another worrying thing is the news that the Negeri Sembilan state government will start the 24-hour water rationing tomorrow. It will be done on alternate days and my area is affected. I don't know how long it will be in effect, but I hope it's not for too long as I need a lot of water. I gotta stock up my water bottles.

No comments: