10 July 2005

Motivation Level = 0

Saturday was a pretty productive day, no doubt about it, but it was hard to get productive in the first place. I have a ton of work to do (as you know) but for some reason I had no drive. I really pushed myself to work on the assignments, as I have to study for Monday's test.

Part of the problem was created by David's repeated playing of Hoobastank's The Reason, a mellow song that I really identified with and brought back some not-so-sweet memories. Plus, I am a little worried about this friend of mine who have not been replying my SMSes. If that person is reading this, I just want to remind you it's good courtesy to at least send an acknowledgement after I sent you 5 SMSes over the past 2 days. I just want to make sure you're okay, that's all.

I am also a little disturbed by my high-risk behaviour in going out to the mamak stall for three times this week. My last sorethroat episode was barely a week away, and here I am breaking my record of number of suppers per week. Not to mention that I need to maintain my current weight (74kg) - my lowest in, what, 5 years?

Jeez, I'm becoming a total mess! And not the best time of the semester, either!

No comments: