24 May 2006

Deja Vu Part 2

Just last week I wrote about how some posts are gonna seem familiar since the blog is going into its second year. Unexpectedly, I felt all deja vu when I saw that the prom is upon us again. Just like last year, the organisers have seen fit to open up Babel Fish and randomly select a foreign language to translate their theme into.

They went with Spanish last year and this year they took the risk of going with French, thus making it all the less incomprehensible and more impressive sounding. The theme is "La nuit de mascarade" which translates to "The night of masquerade". Just like last year, I don't feel compelled to go even though it is my final semester. For the rest of the gang, I doubt they would be interested after last year's disappointing food.

1 comment:

William said...

It's your final semester! Go! Go for yourselves and your coursemates. If you don't have fun at the soirée, then adjourn to somewhere else later. They should've chose a Hindi theme.