13 June 2005

Two Sickos in The Same Room

It's official - both David and I are sickos.

We both woke up this morning with the flu. It's not serious, thankfully, but I'm experiencing a little of everything - fever, sorethroat, cough, running nose, lethargy... etc. Still haven't got my antibiotics, will drive there after class at 6.

My clique went down to Seremban yesterday evening (minus me) to visit an old friend and also try a famous porridge there. I'm not someone who will travel just to eat overcooked rice, but I played safe and asked them to bring some back for me. They did, and I kept it till this morning for breakfast. It was quite a large portion and had many bits of fish. Overall, it was good. Not great, but good. Not oily and not too salty. But the fish was a little hard at the skin edges - I'm not sure why.

On a positive note, I am now entitled to take those small little yellow pills (Chlorpheniramine) for colds. I like them because they send me straight to sleep about 30 minutes later. Of course, I can't take it during the day, else I'll risk sleeping off in class or driving into a ditch, but it'll help me sleep better tonight.

No comments: