09 June 2005

Spending RM20 in His Sleep

My roommate, David, is the common teenager that thinks 8am classes are torture. Of course, I'm also a common teenager. The difference is that he has the will to skip those classes if he feels he wants to continue sleeping, while I will get up no matter what.

This semester, he has 4 weekdays with 8am classes. I believe he skips about 2 every week. Like today, he is still in his bed while he should be in class. As every class costs more than RM20, he's just sleeping it away... A real waste, if you ask me.

Of course, the night before, he'll have every intention to go to class. He'll set the alarm and go to sleep early (12am being 'early' for him). But the next morning, he'll snooze the alarm for a few times until he decides whether to go or not. If he decides to sleep, he'll just turn off the alarm, and off he slumbers till 10am.

No comments: