10 June 2005

I Am SO Gonna Cry!

Not for a sad reason, oh no.... My heart is just SO ELATED!

I have just found a heavenly slice of software, and it's called Java Gui Builder. It allows spoiled programmers, such as myself, to create the GUI for our Java program by dragging and dropping objects. This is very similar to what Visual Basic does (and is famous for).

I am SO SO SO happy because I never knew it existed - even Sun's own IDE software sucks at placing GUI objects. Plus it's free! This software deserves more recognition than it gets, as it does put Java in a better position as a quick development tool.

This is gonna help me so much in my assignment where I have to build a software. I had some reservations about telling my coursemates, but I am reminded to be selfless by the Buddha - so I'm gonna proclaim the good news later!

Speaking of Buddhism, there is a new english music group called Messengers of Dhamma. I heard they're really good (and modern) but I have yet to listen to any of their tracks. I am currently downloading their sample MP3s. I do hope this will push a revolution in English Buddhist hymns. Victor Wee & his Wayfarers have been around for far too long.

No comments: