01 June 2005

One Month Anniversary

Wow, it's almost one month since my first post here, and I'm really glad it breached the 100th visit mark within that period. I'm not sure how many of you are regular readers, but I want to thank anyone who stops by here and is darned enough to snoop around my private life! :P

However, with the completion of my camp, my real college work has taken over my life, and it's time for me to put my 100% into it. Therefore, I'll have less time for this blog and you may see less posts, although I hope to update it as much as possible.

The society is having a Gathering Evening today, an unprecedented event! I'll be emceeing the event in English, although I realize that there are many who are better in Chinese. We don't have much of a choice, as we may be seeing a lot of the Student Body representatives, and they highly encourage the use of English within the campus.

I've had no time to prepare for it, but it is a small-scale event so I'll just talk as I go along, and hopefully be able to entertain as well!

No comments: