17 June 2005

Ooh That Feels Good!

Heard from my friend Joey about a really good car wash nearby. Went there this morning, and he was right!

For RM9, they will manually foam wash your exterior including your tires, followed by your car mat. They will vacuum the carpet, and really wipe all windows and mirrors clean with a little cleaning solution. Finally, a little wax shine on the dashboard and a few bursts of air fresheners gave my car a new lease on life. Even I don't get such good treatment! I like the effort they put into it, unlike the cheap car wash machines where all the colourful spinning sponges only scratch the paintwork.

I like and appreciate my car, but I'm not crazy about automobiles like most males. That may explain why I haven't washed my car for 7 weeks already.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, mind telling me the place you went to wash your car? Havent washed my car for hmm...i think five months already and it definitely needs a good wash and vacuum...hehehe..

jonny

Zemien said...

Huh? U siapa?

For those of you do stay around my area, the place is called "AK Car Wash". It's along the old road that lies behind the Cempaka shop houses.

If you were driving from my place to Cempaka, you'll pass by the TNB power station on your right. After that is a junction which you must turn into. Drive in all the way until you reach a T-junction, then turn left. Keep to your left and you will soon see a small sign. Turn into the dirt road and drive into the zinc-roofed shack in front.