19 June 2006

Re

Replan Rethink Refocus Restrategize Realize

"When there's nothing to do, do nothing." - Ajahn Brahmavamso


In my time of dire need, chatting with Jackson and listening to a Dhamma talk by Ajahn Brahm helped me to get back on my feet. Still a little shaky but at least I don't feel like hitting inanimate objects anymore. Jackson rarely becomes my counselor, but I'm glad he was willing to listen when everyone else just talked. And listening to Ajahn Brahm has always been very enlightening because he makes understanding life so simple.

Still can't promise daily updates due to my increasing workload. If you haven't, I suggest using the RSS feeds feature. If you're using Mozilla Firefox, look for the Fizzle extension. On any other platform, there are great free software that will let you load RSS feeds. It's a great time-saver and you don't have to refresh my blog every 15 minutes :P

1 comment:

William said...

Clicking every 15 minutes gives me an adrenaline rush! Nah... Humans can't just sit idly by. We always need to do something for reassurance. Unless you're a pacifist, of course.