18 February 2006

That's the Way, Aha Aha, I Like It

We have had the perfect weather pattern for a few days now. If this can go on, I have absolute faith that it would bring about world peace. Mornings skies will be perfectly blue, but it wouldn't be too hot nor too cold. As noon rolls around, it would start getting hot. But there's no need to worry, as no matter how scorching it gets, the sky will suddenly turn dark around 3pm and heavy rain will start to fall. This effectively makes the evening cool.

I consider this weather pattern as perfect because there's a perfect balance between sun and rain. There's enough hot sun to make the crops grow and enough rain to water them. And we only have to suffer the glaring sun for a maximum of 4 hours each day. If this doesn't relieve the North Korea nuclear tension, I don't know what will.

2 comments:

savante said...

Oddly enough, I like days when it's a little cloudy and looks about to rain.

paul

Zemien said...

Who doesn't? :)