06 February 2006

Searching For A Reason

Life has a way of punching you in the groin when you least expect it. That's what has happened to me and I'm still reeling from the pain. I'm currently lost in limbo, and I need some time to realign my purpose. That's why I need to take a break from blogging, so that I can rediscover my life.

Stress has rarely overwhelmed me, but it has and I'm starting to break down. It is not only my stalled final year project but also some personal issues I have with people. I wish I could write about them here, but the blog is a little too public for that. It's a common phenomenon whereby a person under stress will feel helpless because there's just too many things to do.

But I won't allow myself to stop functioning. I will spend some time prioritizing my life - 'studies' on top and 'love' right at the bottom - and then rebound back. Stronger. Calmer. Better.

No comments: