17 February 2006

Goldfish Memory

I heard from somewhere that goldfish only has a 4 second attention span. I feel like a goldfish nowadays - my short term memory is going from bad to worse!

I sometimes have interesting ideas for blog posts, but if I don't quickly write it down I will forget it. It really is annoying! As I was shitting* in the toilet this morning I had an excellent idea for a blog post, but when I finally went back to my laptop I had forgotten all about it. It is so frustrating to have the thought lingering at the tip of my tongue, but never be able to speak it.

So when I think of a new topic I will quickly write them and then save it as a draft. It will then be posted later. In fact, the last 5 or so posts (including this) were all written way earlier. I will then post one each day.

*shit, shat, shitted. I could use a politically-correct term like "passing motion", but what's the use of disguising a natural animal behaviour?

No comments: