06 August 2005

Rain, Rain, Come Again

Why did the raining season suddenly stop just as Sumatera burst into flames? The haze is flowing in thickly, though not as bad as some spots in the Klang Valley. David is allergic to anything related to dust, and he's now averaging 2-3 sneezes per minute. I've asked him to use a face mask like me, but he said he's sensitive to tissue too.

If this goes on till tomorrow, he's going to be David the Red Nosed Baboon.

(UPDATE: After I finished typing the above, David had an anti-histamine pill [Cetirizine HCl])

2 comments:

Derek said...

Hi Zemien,

Didn't know you have a blog. I got linked from kekex.

Anyway, I like the stuff you post on plupenang. But you don't post often there. (I admit I'm worse; I don't post there at all. heh)

Now that I know you have a blog here, I'll be coming back often.

Cheers.

Derek
P/S Yup, I am wishing for the rain too.

Derek said...

Oh, I want to add a link here, but since you want this to be semi-private, so I am asking you now, is it OK?

Thanks.