15 August 2005

Not Very Bewitching

I helped Kenneth out in some computer related stuff, so he treated me to lunch and movie today. We arrived at GSC late, so we watched the 2.45 screening of Bewitched first.

I know, Bewitched. It was his treat, so I let him choose the show to watch. But it's a dry week anyway, besides Bewitched there were only a handful of other shows that barely made the Decent rating in my Suck-O-Meter.

Bewitched scored itself a respectable 25 over 100. Most jokes fell flat on Nicole's pretty little face, but it's obvious Will Ferrel is the (not-so) funny man here. Micheal Caine is once again stuck in the same stereotypical role he has been playing for the, what, past decade?

After the show we went to Chopper Board for lunner (lunch+dinner). Kenneth has never been there before! I can't believe that! I also found out that Kim Gary has opened at Gurney. Alex said that it'll be impossible for Kim Gary to open in Penang, but he is finally proven wrong! Their Cheese Baked Rice is a great deal, try it out if you can. I believe the set is only RM10.90.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
» » »

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
Laser light acne treatment on cnn Chevrolet metro radios Order provigil prescription satellite phone plans from mexico Coca cola web templates