12 August 2005

Deja Vu

Everytime I come back to Penang, I get a shock and remember the reason why I left it in the first place - the congestion. Not just cars, but people, things, and happenings. My diary is congested with appointments with a lot of people involving a lot of things, which in turn need me to get stuck between a lot of cars. Penang is a seriously cramped place, and I always go back to college with a happy heart, knowing that soon I'll be in a quiet place with simple obligations and much less traffic.

I'm at a loss of things to write as I'm at a loss of what to do. I mean, meeting with old friends hardly make for an exciting blog entry as most of our conversations are private. I went to my alma mater today and was glad at all the infrastructure improvements made since the last time I was there. I chatted with some teachers and nabbed myself an invitation to a reunion dinner next Saturday (Class of '65!). Sure, it's a group of old hags but I need to take some photos for the school website.

Later tonight I have a movie appointment with Jason for "The Island". It hasn't really been rated very good, but it's the best thing to catch compared to, say... "Bewitched"?

No comments: