21 August 2005

Inspiring

I was invited, as the MBS webmaster, to attend the Class of '64 Reunion. There were two sessions, one in the morning, and the other at night. The one in the morning was held in school, while the dinner function was held at Cititel Penang. While attending both events, I sort of became the official photographer and started snapping everyone's pics while they mingled.

During those few hours I was inspired by their love for the alma mater. I enjoyed seeing them hugging each other, trading friendly jabs, and sharing stories of their schooldays. I wondered if I will recognize all my old classmates when I attend my own reunion in 2042? I shudder to think of those wrinkled faces and pot bellies I have to encounter then.

But as I said, I'm inspired. So much so that I'll pour my energy into improving the school website again, which I've neglected for the better part of this year. Adios!

No comments: