09 March 2006

What I've Been Up To

If my posts seem dull and uninspired lately, that's because I have been dull and uninspiring too. Last year when I started my second year subjects I got a shock at how much more difficult it was. I tried to prepare myself for a smoother transition into my final year but the full impact could not be eradicated.

I've just been busy busy busy, especially with my final year project. It is requiring me to be more of a man than I already am, and so I've shut down my creative processes for the moment. The excruciating heat is also a large contributor to my (and others') lack of enthusiasm these past weeks.

Not to worry though, I will still update daily! With the blog's 1 year anniversary coming around not too far away (wink! wink!) I definitely have something to cheer about. I already have some plans on how to countdown to 2nd May, so just keep tuning back!

2 comments:

Innocent^^Guy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Zemien said...

yes, innocent^^guy, i'm sure someone will remember it... but i won't!

you can ask them to get u the 20Q toy!