12 March 2006

Stiff Walking

FACT: Men get erections at the most inopportune moments, and also when we wake up.

I kinda think of it as Mother Nature's way of punishing us for not being able to have menstrual periods. My female readers might protest, "But getting a boner doesn't cause you any pain!" No physical pain, yes, but possibly emotional pain. Just think of the damage erections will do to a young boy's psyche if he is asked to stand up and answer the teacher's question while sporting full wood! And we are at risk everyday, not just once a month.

I love drinking water, and I usually sip a bit before bed. That usually means that I'll wake up in the middle of the night to go pee, and if you still don't know where this post is going, you should reread the Fact stated up there. So yeah, I will usually wake up at 4a.m. with a 'sunrise surprise'. I prefer to let it subside, but the fact is it won't subside until I've urinated! And every second I waste sitting in the dark could better be used for sleeping.

So I've gotten a little more brazen lately by walking out with my 'Sir Throblington'. The corridors remain brightly lit so anyone walking past might catch sight of the tent in front of my shorts. I'm not too concerned about other guys seeing my stiffy, but my hostel does have a female guard that patrols the place once in a while. And if she ever saw it, she'd be giving me lewd and suggestive smiles everytime I pass her. The thought of that just stiffens me up!

(Thanks to WikiSaurus for providing endless synonyms for 'erection')

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Urinate behind your cupboard into a plastic bag then throw it down onto the next unsuspecting victim... Ought to spice things up in the hostel.

Innocent^^Guy said...

I dunno who is kelly, but I'm with her man...U can try using a bottle as an option. Or get a pot just like the olden days. :)

Zemien said...

to kelly & innocent^^guy: EEEEEEEW!

I'd rather be embarrased than to splash my biohazard around!

imagine seeing me holding this huge brass pot to the toilet and then depositing my urine into the bowl.

Once again, EEEEEEEW!

Anonymous said...

It'll be quite difficult for you to get a brass chamber pot. So antique. I'm thinking more along the lines of white and red enamelware, with a rooster print at the side. Or go IKEA. Bright coloured plastic potties.