18 March 2006

My First Meme

What the heck is a meme? I didn't know until I checked up Urban Dictionary, but I'm feeling particularly evil today so you will have to read it up yourself instead of me telling you.

Well, I don't know whether I should consider myself lucky to be tagged. On one hand, it shows my blog is getting popular enough to be tagged. On the other hand, SPM High Achiever kekex practically tagged anyone who read his meme, so it doesn't really count.

But this happens to be an easy one, so here goes:

4 Jobs I've Had In My Life

* Student Tutor
* Computer Technician (for a very very short time)
* Public speaker (conducted several seminars)
* Library helper (putting back books onto shelves is FUN!)

4 Movies I Could Watch Over & Over

* Moulin Rouge
* X-Men 2 (and soon 3 I believe)
* Kylie Minogue concert DVDs (it's that good)
* Lord of the Rings (old favourite)

4 TV Shows I Love(d) To Watch

* Lost
* Charmed
* Arrested Development
* Desperate Housewives

oh what the heck... here's 7 more:

* The IT Crowd (BBC Sitcom)
* Grey's Anatomy
* The Apprentice
* 24
* Family Guy
* Southpark
* Futurama

4 Places Where I've Lived

* Penang
* Nilai
* -
* -

4 Places I've Been On Vacation To

* Thailand
* Singapore
* Myanmar
* China

4 Places I Would Rather Be

* New York, New York!
* New Zealand
* Singapore ;)
* Japan

4 Of My Favourite Foods

* Mixed rice! (Not exactly nice, but I've been having it everyday)
* Anything with pasta (spaghetti, lasanga, etc)
* McD Apple Pie (if I wasn't vegetarian now, it'd be Double Cheeseburger)
* Wan Tan Mee (eternal favourite when I was young)

4 Websites I Visit Daily

* TorrentSpy
* Pearls Before Swine comic
* The Star online
* Dilbert comic

4 Beautiful People Worth Tagging

* My good friend Jackson
* My lucky friend Calvin
* My old friend Joshua

(I know I only gave 3, but since I gave ELEVEN favourite TV shows I should be cut some slack, no?)

No comments: