21 March 2006

It's Spelled with An 'E', Not 'A'

It's amazing how people can misspell Zemien as Zemian. And you'd be surprised to know that people have called me Zemian many, many times. Frankly it's becoming annoying. And just a few days back, someone actually spelled my nick as Zamien! Argh!

I mean, I chose Zemien as my nickname because it is unique (Google can prove it) so why spell it wrongly? No doubt, when spoken they sound the same but it is still unjustified.

I haven't seen anyone call me Zemian on this blog yet, but I'm betting it is only a matter of time. Once again, boys and girls, it is Zed, Eee, Emm, Eye, Eee, Enn. Zemien!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't get your panties in a knot. As you said, its unique, uncommon. So I guess people aren't too familiar with the spelling. But then, you have the right to get a little worked up.