24 October 2005

Roti Phobia

It has been a long time since I went out for a mamak supper with the guys, so I arranged one last night. In my greed, I ordered two pieces of roti banjir. 'Roti banjir' is basically shredded roti canai with lots of dhall poured over it, hence the 'banjir' (flood) part. I soon regretted my decision because I couldn't finish it. Along with the Horlicks, I felt bloated until now (2.05am). I still feel bloated and I'm getting worried because I'm getting tired. Everybody knows you shouldn't sleep when you are full, but I need to rest because I have to study smart tomorrow! I'll just have to cut back on those TV shows at the moment.

At the moment, I'm watching bootlegged copies of:
  • Nip/Tuck (excellent but very disturbing story arcs)

  • Arrested Development (sarcastic comedy that sometimes get on your nerves due to their stupidity)

  • Desperate Housewives (need I say more?)

  • The Apprentice (both versions are still very interesting and fresh)

  • Alias (this series needs a fresh makeover, but is still entertaining at the moment)

  • Charmed (I miss the Prue days but this final season will do just fine)

  • Bleach (the only anime I'm following ardently)

I also have new episodes of Lost and Smallville, but I'm saving them up to watch with Dad when I go home next week.

3 comments:

David said...

Nice blog you have here I found your site while searching on phobias

Zemien said...

Thanks for leaving a comment! But that's just creepy - my blog is anything BUT phobias.

Where did u search, anyway?

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
» » »