20 October 2005

Quote Extravaganza

"Some of you guys are so great, it is... is... beyond my understanding."
- Mr. Yap, lecturer, expresses his frustration.

"Let me be a Buddha for one week."
- Mr. Yap, lecturer, gains temporary enlightenment.

"I don't know if it's the right way or not, but I don't care."
- Mr. Yap, lecturer, going Rambo on us.

For all the strange things he has said to us, I'm currently writing a draft petition to our dean so that Mr. Yap can lecture us next semester. He himself has asked us to do so because he likes our class and wishes to lecture us in another subject. I don't know if it will work, or whether I really want him lecturing us again, but I've done some research on the other possible lecturers and I don't like what I'm hearing. So I'm going to take a chance on Mr. Yap again and my petition writing skills (of which I have none).

No comments: