06 October 2005

Quote of This Day

"Your eyes is a good organ in your body, it shows a lot of things."
- Mr. Yap, lecturer, who sees a lot of things.

I have been getting a lot of great response about these quotes from my friends. To outsiders, however, you may feel a little left out or clueless. Well, this particular lecturer has been described as sarcastic but he's pretty good actually. In fact, on last week's College Day, he actually treated me to some sushi! So I actually have great respect for him.

But that doesn't stop me from recording down the funny things he said.

Since they are so "popular", I'll be compiling all of them into the sidebar on your right. Any new quotes will be added as a post and a sidebar item as well.

1 comment:

Edy said...

you know what ! i somehow wrote down his quote in class just now....im somehow not surprised u got it also ! *roflmao!*