15 October 2005

My Twin Mate Isn't Indian

Some people have this concept that each of us have an identical twin, someone who acts like us, talk like us, think like us, and even look like us. If that were true, then I'm sure my twin mate isn't Indian.

That's coz all Indians seem to be good dancers. I mean, just look at their Bollywood movies! Show me a Bollywood film without any dancing and I'll show you a dog who can talk. It's like the standard job description for being an Indian, you know?

That's why my twin mate can't be Indian because I have two left feet. If terrorists promise me freedom if I dance the Locomotion, my beheading video will be online the next day. But if my twin mate is indeed an Indian, then I apologize for all those lost opportunities at being an extra in a Bollywood production.

Sigh... for both our sake, I better learn dancing soon.... point, step, point, step, step, step.

No comments: