07 April 2006

Down With Flu

Seems a terrible thing has happened... I'm sick! It started with a very sharp pain in my throat last night. I thought it was caused by acid reflux because it just came so suddenly. But with the onset of runny nose the next morning, I knew I had the dreaded flu.

Flu bouts usually take 4-7 days to clear up. With my first exam in 72 hours, I hope it takes up only 4 days. It's still very mild now but I'm taking no chances. To join in my battle is the Fantastic Hot Honey, Super Duper Vitamin C, and Amazing Echinacea.

Stay healthy, boys and girls!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You might wanna try Difflam in liquid form. It's kinda good. I had a very bad throat infection and it got better after the first rinse.I've some extra if you want,as for flu you might wanna try Cirrus.. I've got a very bad sinus..so if it works for me, it should work for most..Good luck in your finals:)

Zemien said...

Thanks Kelly for your concern! I haven't heard of Difflam in liquid form at all.

However, I can sense that this is a flu attack. And since it is caused by viruses, there's nothing Difflam can do about it.

I did go out earlier to buy Clarinase as recommended by the pharmacist. RM8.40 for 7 tablets! It had better work.

I'm kinda an expert in sore throats/tonsilitis as well :P

Anonymous said...

This just says how often we give in to those nasty viruses *shakes fist* Get well soon..