07 September 2005

It Was A Close Call

Our past semester results finally came out today, and I'm very happy I got straight A's. Some said that I needn't have worried, but I worried anyway for one particular subject. The lecturer is a strict marker, so I had some reservations about being able to get an A.

Even when I was told that I would get an Excellent award for my performance a week ago, I was not sure. You see, to get the Excellent award your average percentage must be above 80%. That means I could have gotten 90 marks for three subjects but a 60 for another subject, and still get the Excellent award.

I'm happy for my past, but now it's time to start working on the present for the future.

1 comment:

Derek said...

Congrats to you to zemien. Proud that you did so well.

Keep it up, man!

Derek