05 September 2005

Africans and Their Massive 'Thing'

So there I was, brushing my teeth in the common bathroom, when this African dude walked in. He walked to one of the toilet cubicles, and started unbuttoning his pants. I'm witnessing all this from the reflection of the mirror, so I assume he's going to take a piss. But instead of going into the cubicle, he stood at where the cubicle door usually is and did his thing. He's actually standing about three feet from the toilet bowl!

I had to suppress my laughter as I didn't want to choke on toothpaste, but I am thinking, "Either he's got one freakingly long penis or he's a strong shooter." Or maybe both.

I think it is a common perception that all black people (Indians, Africans, African Americans) have huge appendages. But I doubt that. Sizes range from short to long, thick to thin, and I believe there are also black people with penises smaller than the average.

But still, if you gotta stand 3 feet away to take a piss...

1 comment:

therapy in the making said...

lol! your entry got me laughing. liked you blog. keep it up.

Colin