13 September 2005

Fragrant Shit Syndrome

Gawd, I sure hope I'll never suffer from FSS (Fragrant Shit Syndrome). It is the sickness where everything your Significant Other (SO) does is considered right, just, and true. Sounds familiar? Even when he or she does something absolutely terrible, you will defend them to death! That's why I term this sickness as Fragrant Shit Syndrome, where every little imperfection is considered gold and even their stool is on par with fragrant Siamese rice.

Still don't get it? Imagine the following conversation between A who is suffering from FSS, his girlfriend FS, and I:
I: So do you think they'll ever find intelligent life on Mars, A?
FS: Ha! You are so behind news la. They already did! I read it in News of the World when I was staying in London with my (insert posh aunt's name here).
A: Ya lah, dear. Aiyo, I, you are so outdated.
I: Huh? But, there IS no life on Mars.
A: Damn you, I! Don't contradict my Fragrant Shit la!

Brrrr.... I hope I don't become one of them.

No comments: