23 August 2006

I (Heart) Calvinsanity!

Well, no, not in that way. It's just that I was feeling very lazy to type my Redang post today. So I procrastinated by reading blogs, and -voila!- Calvinsanity tagged me! So instead of Redang memoirs, I get to do a meme instead hehe.

But Calvinsanity, why did you tag such a lame meme in the first place? >.<

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"the following may be useful:"
Ironically, that line isn't very useful at all!

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
Able to touch the screen of my laptop, and my speakers, and all the rubbish on my work desk that I'm lazy to describe here.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
I haven't watched TV for a long time. But the last TV thing I watched on my laptop was Celebrity Survivor Australia. Word to the wise - don't bother with that show.

4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
12pm

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
11.59am. Damn.

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
If I stop Winamp, I'll hear the whirring buzz of the table fan behind me.

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
15 minutes ago. Took out the trash.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Calvinsanity's reply to this meme.

9. What are you wearing?
Chanel No. 5 Ice blue East India Company Kids shirt, with British India khakis. And underwear. Of course.

10. Did you dream last night?
Nope, I rarely dream. But I did dream two nights ago about being late for exams. Guess it's no-college withdrawal symptoms :P

11. When did you last laugh?
Seriously, I don't remember. Could be during the Redang trip! I usually smile, but I rarely laugh.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
"My goals for 1 November to 31 December" - posted last year

13. Seen anything weird lately?
This meme. No direction, no theme, no funny questions!

14. What is the last film you saw?
In the theatre: Pirates of the Caribbean 2. On my laptop: Mr & Mrs Smith

15. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Insurance policy and stable cash funds.

16. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I have a pretty nasty dark side. Which is why I will never be a politician in the future because my past will just threaten me.

17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Freedom! Forever!

18. Do you like to dance?
I like to dance, but can't do it very well yet.

19. George Bush: Total douche (Seriously I just copied the previous answer. I don't even know what this is all about)

20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Not sure, but I won't be one of those parents who try to give names with no vowels, like Zyy Tyng. There's a reason for all those A, E, I, O, U's!

21. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Ryan

22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
I would, but it all depends on certain factors and other people.

23. Name 5 ppl that you tag to do this tag.
Kelly (coz you say you have nothing to write)
I'm not going to tag anyone else because, frankly, this is a boring meme.

1 comment:

Innocent^^Guy said...

sorry..i know its boring man..just tagging ppl who reads my blog often...and u are one of them...