30 December 2005

Most Stupid Thing I Have Ever Done

I thought that the most stupid thing that I did was to drench my car boot in battery acid, but I was wrong. I outdid myself today, in ways I am so ashamed to tell here. But I will.

So I drove back to Sleepy Hollow (a.k.a. Nilai) today with Albert and Sovatha (my Cambodian friend) and after I enrolled in my course, I checked into my room. I brought up a few valuable items and decided to leave the rest until I got the floor cleaned.

Halfway through cleaning my room, I decided to bring the other luggages up. But strangely, I couldn't find my car keys. I looked up, down, everywhere. I panicked a little but I kept calm, thinking that the key is either with Albert or locked in the car. I wouldn't even give rise to the thought that someone stole the key. I looked out my window and was relieved to see that my car was still parked.

I looked around some more for 5 seconds, and after that I wasted no time to go down to my car. And to my shock, I found my car keys dangling from the car door.

My car keys.

Dangling from the car door.

In public.

For 30 minutes.

If I were more stupid I would have slapped myself, but I am thankful that everything is still inside. But I am still feeling a little disappointed at my slip-up. Luckily there weren't many people around yet. Or worse - if I had left the key there overnight. If I had left the key in the ignition, people might not notice it, but it's dangling right there in the open.

I can get straight A's, but I can't take good care of my property.

I feel shitty.

3 comments:

hcpen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Zemien said...

Thanks for yr comment, but i had to delete it for some reason

but no offense, of coz

ZemieN

Raj said...

Nice Blog, with the Information about the Photocopier Rental Dubai To know More Information about the Photocopier Rental Dubai CLICK HERE