30 December 2005

Most Stupid Thing I Have Ever Done

I thought that the most stupid thing that I did was to drench my car boot in battery acid, but I was wrong. I outdid myself today, in ways I am so ashamed to tell here. But I will.

So I drove back to Sleepy Hollow (a.k.a. Nilai) today with Albert and Sovatha (my Cambodian friend) and after I enrolled in my course, I checked into my room. I brought up a few valuable items and decided to leave the rest until I got the floor cleaned.

Halfway through cleaning my room, I decided to bring the other luggages up. But strangely, I couldn't find my car keys. I looked up, down, everywhere. I panicked a little but I kept calm, thinking that the key is either with Albert or locked in the car. I wouldn't even give rise to the thought that someone stole the key. I looked out my window and was relieved to see that my car was still parked.

I looked around some more for 5 seconds, and after that I wasted no time to go down to my car. And to my shock, I found my car keys dangling from the car door.

My car keys.

Dangling from the car door.

In public.

For 30 minutes.

If I were more stupid I would have slapped myself, but I am thankful that everything is still inside. But I am still feeling a little disappointed at my slip-up. Luckily there weren't many people around yet. Or worse - if I had left the key there overnight. If I had left the key in the ignition, people might not notice it, but it's dangling right there in the open.

I can get straight A's, but I can't take good care of my property.

I feel shitty.

2 comments:

hcpen 彭皓全 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ZemieN said...

Thanks for yr comment, but i had to delete it for some reason

but no offense, of coz

ZemieN