10 January 2011

Blockhouse Bay, Auckland

Kia Ora!

I’m still jetlagged but let’s start you off with some photos of my temporary dwelling and neighbourhood.

DSC00369
Auckland airport from the carpark. There was no time to take more photos of the airport as my friends were waiting and parking costs $5/30 minutes.

 DSC00375
The cozy 2 bedroom house from outside

DSC00373
My temporary shared bed. What a wild blanket!

 DSC00374
The small, but well-equipped kitchen

  DSC00376
The house is at the end of a cul-de-sac, so it’s reasonably quiet

 DSC00377
Looking down the street outside the house

 DSC00378
An interesting way to make sure drivers really slow down for humps

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I assume there will be some wild activity on the bed tonight? Lol... With cats print all over...

William said...

Wow. What a blankie!