01 November 2006

Chronic Curlyhair-itis

I'm this close to giving up on my hair. Maybe what ShaZ wrote was right - I need an iron perm or else it will all be wasted. Just this morning I noticed that some of the hair near my sideburns have started to go back to its curled-up glory. So either Wellastrate didn't do its job or I just applied it incorrectly. I'm now deciding on whether or not to do a re-application next week, you know, just to straighten things back a bit.

People have already begun commenting on how much better I look with my new hair - I ain't backing down!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

too soon to give up dude...

Innocent^^Guy said...

how about rebonding? haha

Anonymous said...

Yeah... go rebond, then you can look like one of the F4 guys. Since I can't hit them, I can hit you!

Innocent^^Guy said...

thats a sign of stress kelly...haha

Unknown said...

rebonding costs more than RM100; not within the specific budget.... har har..

Zemien said...

shaz: I'll probably try other brands

inno: Google "what is rebonding" and you'll learn that it doesn't work

kelly: I resemble an F4-er? I didn't know being in Australia cripples your eyesight :P

anonymous coward: A homophobe! In my blog! I *am* getting famous.

shaz: Indeed! Unless inno wants to sponsor me, then can.