29 June 2007

Snacks in the Office

Our cubicle farm is arranged in squares, with 3-4 employees per square. So all of us essentially get corner lots. In the middle is a small round table where we can have discussions (hence the term 'round table discussions'). However, my round table is currently overflowing with snacks and food from all of us in this cubicle square. At this moment we have...
  • Wheat bran cereal with raisins (for my little hunger pangs)
  • A box of candy lollipops (at least 10)
  • 5 caramel lollipops (my neighbour is a huge fan of lollipops...)
  • Chocolate cream cookies
  • Polo mints
  • 1 chocolate cube of dubious origins (which is why it's still there after 6 months)
  • 4 packets of salted crackers (the boring type they forcefeed you in GH)
  • 2 packets of coconut cookies (great source of energy before I head for my aerobics class)
  • 4 packets of various crackers that none of us like to eat, and is therefore waiting for its expiry date to come around before releasing them into the wild

And all that is not counting several more cookies and snacks I have hidden in my drawers. It is safe to say that our round table is the most snack-filled, but my other colleagues are not necessarily under-stocked. In fact, there was once our VP walked past our row of cubicles and I heard her say, "Wow, this place has a lot of food."

Priceless.

2 comments:

William said...

Why do I get the feeling that you guys raid each other's drawers after office hours...?

D Umbrella Man said...

You are making me HUNGRY!!!

*stomach grumbles

Shit......